Now to introduce myself. I'm a Software Developer from Newfoundland. Below is a little bit of information about my background so you'll know what to expect from this blog. If you don't like a topic, read the next one! There is quite the unrelated variety.
- Fitness- I've been a dancer since 1991. I've done jazz, modern, hip-hop, tap, ballet, and was in a performing group that did performances in town. Since then I've also started doing pilates, yoga, hooping, and hiking. I've been on a health kick/quest lately, so there will probably be some fitness topics at some point.
- Music - I'm not exceptionally talented but I do have a variety of instruments that I play or own with the hopes to play. Flute, piano, keyboard, organ, guitar, accordion, glockenspiels, and of course, the recorder to name a few.
- Motorcycles - I am a proud owner of a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Special Edition Motorcycle. Some people would say unusually proud. Below is a cute little commercial of my favorite bike.
- Pets - I've owned lizards, snakes, cats, hamsters, birds, newts, frogs and fish. There has been a significant number of people who have contacted me stating that they knew I was a herpetologist (I'm not, nor do I claim to be) and have asked for my help. I've also had to play vet a couple times due to the complete lack of vet's educated on certain exotic animals.
- Gaming - I randomly visit people I use to MUD with when I was 13, some of them also randomly visit me. This once lead me into a shack in the middle of a field in Australia. In the shack was a parachute. These days I avoid gaming because when I start I stop doing everything else.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering - I'm a bit of a computer nerd.
[Commercial of my favorite bike]
This is me, take it or leave it.